Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturation Report

For my saturation report, the location I chose was during drum corps practice(near the basketball courts in Burton highschool). I sat by a rail and sat there silently; watching my drum corps members practice. It was the first time i realized how crazily my friends acted during practice. I never noticed this before because I would have been as crazy as they were if I weren't doing this report. After a long time, everyone was done fooling around; and practice had begun immediately. Even I was shocked how such a silly group of people had immediately snapped to attention of our commander and we were practicing orderly. During the middle of our practice, they stared at me and asked, "Why are you so silent? Are you doing your homework?" (Thats when I realized iI had picked a bad place for this saturation report. I immediately knew I should have picked a crowd of people that didn't know who I was.) Instantly, I answered them; and that was the end of this report.

No comments: