Friday, January 2, 2009

Bloggin Advantages and Disadvantages

Some advantages of having online journal entries are that everyone's writing would be easier to read. Another advantage of this is that is when the writers make mistakes, they won't have to erase every mistake they make, instead they just press backspace. Online journal entries can be very helpful and convenient for people that type faster than they write. One of my favorites is there won't be times where I'm desperately trying to search my backpack for my notebook that i wrote my journals in. Disadvantages of the online journal entry (in my opinion) are that i usually run out of ideas and stuff to say very quickly and when I'm typing, I tend to doze off and lose my train of thought. A common problem for the online journals are people not having a computer or they type slower than they write. Doing the online journal entries may save some people time, but for the slow typers or people without a computer/ internet- it may be extremely inconvenient for them.

No comments: